Applications were due Sunday, March 10th and required: (1) a 10-25 page slide deck *or* 5-7 page executive summary, AND (2) a video not to exceed 2 minutes.
1) The competition is open to ALL current CSUN students.
2) The competition is intended for student-created, -managed, and -owned ventures.
3) Teams must be comprised of at least 2 members.
4) At least 50% of team members must be current CSUN students as of the 2018-2019 academic year (Fall 2018 graduates eligible). The "pitch" must be delivered by a CSUN student.
5) Businesses currently earning >$15K in annual revenue are not eligible.
6) Business that have already raised >$50K in funding from outside sources are not eligible.
7) Both for-profit and non-profit business concepts are eligible; however, sources of revenue must be addressed.
8) An individual may only be a member of one team.
9) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners from past Bull Ring Competitions are not eligible.
The competition is open to ALL current CSUN students of all majors. Eligibility and application requirements, as well as the competition schedule including deadlines, are posted above. Attendance at startup workshops is recommended, but not required, in order to compete. For additional info, please see the 2018 Final Event printed program here. With remaining questions or to learn more about the program or competition, please contact Ryan Holbrook, Entrepreneurship Program Director in the Nazarian College.